Tourist organization of the Municipality of Indjija
Tourist organization of the Municipality of Indjija was established on 15th April 2005. Its headquarters are located in Indjija, at 1 Cara Dusana Street.
In March 2007 the Tourist organization got new, modernly equipped offices in the town center, where Tourist Information Centre is also located. Besides all the necessary information, here tourists can get promotional materials and buy souvenirs.
With the aim of valorization, preservation, protection and promotion of the tourist values of the Municipality, the Tourist Organization has the following scope of work:
- creating tourism development programmes on the territory of the Municipality
- improving general conditions for tourists who come to the Municipality
- effecting improvement of tourist contents and its quality and creating attractive tourist atmosphere
- coordination of activities on creating new tourist products and their launching
- effecting raise in quality of the tourist services and developing tourism culture within local community
- organizing or helping organization of different events on the territory of the Municipality
- making promotion materials and souvenirs
The Tourist organization of the Municipality of Indjija cooperates with tourist organizations of other towns and municipalities in the country and abroad, exhibits on foreign and domestic tourism fairs, as well as on science, expertise, sports and cultural conventions where it promotes tourist potentials of the municipality.
By the Plan of work of the Tourist organization of the Municipality of Indjija for 2012, besides activities on giving information, promotion, organization events and taking part at tourism fairs, special attention is directed to realization of projects of tourism development. The projects are directed towards creating attractive tourist products with whose competitive advantages Indjija can successfully be part of the domestic and the international tourism market.
A special emphasis is on making quality project documentation for tourist localities that are going to be leaders of the Municipality’s tourism development. The project documentation is a base for attracting investors interested in tourism of Indjija, which with its very convenient geographic position and favourable conditions for investing has been Serbia’s premium investment destination for years.
Various natural and cultural tourist resources on the territory of the Municipality of Indjija enable development of different kinds of tourism based on: culture, events, sport and recreation, navigation, excursions, hunting, fishing, spa, villages, transit etc.