By opening a modern Cultural Centre in 2003, a base for further cultural development was made. Today Cultural Centre Indjija is the most visited institution of this kind in Srem. In the past two years it was visited by more than 100,000 people. Due to modern marketing and attractive programs Cultural Centre has become a protagonist of reforms in cultural life in the town and the region.
- Theatre/Cinema – 203 seats
- Conference room – 40 seats
- Modern audio/video equipment
- High quality stage lighting
- Permanent internet connection